What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their equipment’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, it can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies we use are:
- Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain
managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain
that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: they are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses to a website.
- Technical Cookies: they are those that allow a user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different existing options or services as, for example, control of the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process of an order, make an application or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for disseminating videos or sounds or share content via social networks.
- Cookies técnicas: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario la navegación a través de una página web, plataforma o aplicación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que en ella existan como, por ejemplo, controlar el tráfico y la comunicación de datos, identificar la sesión, acceder a partes de acceso restringido, recordar los elementos que integran un pedido, realizar el proceso de compra de un pedido, realizar la solicitud de inscripción o participación en un evento, utilizar elementos de seguridad durante la navegación, almacenar contenidos para la difusión de vídeos o sonido o compartir contenidos a través de redes sociales.
- Customization Cookies: they are those that allow users to access to the service with some features of a general nature predefined based on a set of criterias in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through it accesses to the service, the regional settings from which they access to the service, etc.
- Analytic Cookies: they are those that allow the responsible of the cookies, monitoring and analyzing the users’ behavior of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for making users’ navigation profiles of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management, at the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, if appropriated, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service based on criterias such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if appropriated, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service. These cookies store information about users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile in order to display ads based on themselves.
Particularly, the cookies used on this site are:
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|Cookies’ domain||Name||Purpose||Cookie Owner||More information|
|Used by Google to add the Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager.||https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/|
At any time, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting up your browser options you have installed:
• Google Chrome: How to manage Cookies and site Data.
• Firefox: Enable and Disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences.
• Internet Explorer: Block or allow cookies.
• Safari: Surfing the Internet. Paragraph Protecting personal information (end of page)