The general conditions set out in the present legal notice govern the access to and use of the Website that Aldaniti International Network, LTD., in principle, makes freely available to Internet users, notwithstanding that this situation may change in future.
Access to this Website implies full acceptance of these conditions. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the special conditions stipulated in each case, which shall be considered as accepted by the mere use of such services.
• The displaying, printing and partial downloading of content from the Website is authorised solely and exclusively when the following conditions have been met:
• that it is compatible with the purposes of the Website;
• that it is done with the sole intention of obtaining the information therein for personal and private use. The use thereof for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, alteration or decompiling is expressly prohibited;
• that none of the content communicated on the Website is modified in any way;
• that no graphic, icon or image available on the Website is used, copied or distributed separately from the other images that accompany it.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on the Website, the resale thereof, as well as any breach of Aldaniti International Network, LTD.’s intellectual or industrial property rights shall give rise to the liabilities established by law.
Access to the website, as well as any unauthorised use of the information contained therein, is the sole responsibility of the person who performs such action.
• Regarding the operation and availability of the website
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the
Website, the configuration and presentation thereof and the conditions of access, at any time and without requiring advance notice.
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. cannot be held liable for security errors that may occur or damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
• the presence of a virus on computer used by the user to connect to the services and content of the Website;
• browser malfunction;
• using browser versions that are not up to date.
Nevertheless, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Website introduced by third parties external to Aldaniti International Network, LTD. and that may cause changes in users’ hardware or software systems, or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems.
Consequently, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. shall in no way be liable for damages of any kind that could result from the presence of a virus or other elements that may cause changes to the hardware or software systems, electronic documents or files of users.
Moreover, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. uses various protection measures on its Website against computer attacks from third parties. Nevertheless, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not gain access to the type of use of the Website made by users or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances under which said use is made. Accordingly, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. shall in no way be liable for damages that could arise from said unauthorised access.
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors related to accessing the Website or the content therein, or that it is up to date. Provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to perform, and as soon as it is notified of the errors, disconnections or content that is out of date, Aldaniti International Network, LTD. will undertake all necessary actions for the purpose of correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. reserves the right to discontinue access to its Website or any content therein at any time and without advance notice.
• Regarding the content and service quality
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. assumes no responsibility whatsoever arising from linked content on the Website, provided that this content is external to said Website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in this content that could cause changes to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer or third party considers that the content or services provided by the linked sites are unlawful or damaging to the goods or rights of the user him or herself, of a customer or of a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consisting of:
• activities or content that could be considered criminal under Spanish criminal law;
• activities or content that violate intellectual or industrial property rights;
• activities or content that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public safety and national defence;
• activities or content that endanger the protection of public health, respect for personal dignity and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children, then he or she may make this known to Aldaniti International Network, LTD. Nonetheless, the receipt of said notification shall not represent knowledge for the purposes of liability as set out in Article 17 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. cannot be held responsible for the lack of usefulness or appropriateness of
the present Website for a specific use, nor can it accept liability for damages the user may suffer due to errors or
omissions that could be contained within the content of this Website, although it undertakes to regularly verify
and monitor the content and information therein.
• Regarding use of the Website
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. shall in no way be responsible for the use that users could make of the
Website or its services, nor for any subsequent damages.
• Regarding links to other Websitesb
Any third party links to the Website must be to the home page, with “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the Website’s content in favour of unauthorised third parties expressly prohibited.
The user may access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties through the present Website.
The presence of such links is for information purposes only and under no circumstances represents an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination website. The user is solely responsible for his or her access to the content, and shall do so under the conditions for use that govern the same. The user
acknowledges and accepts that Aldaniti International Network, LTD. is not liable, either directly or indirectly, for any damages caused by accessing such links.
In the event that Aldaniti International Network, LTD. has actual knowledge that the information or activity to which the user is directed from said links is illegal, constitutes an offence or may be damaging to the goods or rights of a third party liable for compensation, it shall act with the necessary diligence to delete or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
• Use of the Website does not grant the user any right over trademarks, trade names, logos or designs of any kind that appear on the Website. The articles, news, legislation and other public content, the intellectual property rights of which do not belong to Aldaniti International Network, LTD., are published for the sole purpose of informing users of
Aldaniti International Network, LTD. owns the source code, design, navigation structure, databases and various software elements of the Website, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights regarding the content contained therein.